January 8, 2008

I'm your (clemson)girl

WTF. WTF. WTF. Seriously, can someone in Georgia please buy a house? Really, it's a domino effect. If ONE person could start the "falling", that would be great. I'd like to NOT die of stress and anxiety at age 32. Thanks. On a related note, if anyone is in need of my useless snarky or organizational skills, they are for rent. Or lease. Or purchase. Whatever, I'm your (clemson)girl.

Today I was indeed back in my office in adult-ish clothing with freshly washed hair and even wearing jewelry. Of course, I changed back into yogas and a hoodie as soon as I got home this afternoon, but the effort was still there. Plus, the ponytail is super cute again and doing the Barbie flip because it's so long. Fab-u-lous.

Took Jack by the pediatrician's office after preschool and the doc removed about 24 pounds of wax from his left ear. G-ross. I feel so bad for him, he could only have been half-hearing my DEEE-lightful singing in the minivan. Now, he's all set. And 24 lbs lighter.

Oh, damn. Gotta be a parent for a few minutes. Back later girlies. (and Clay...)
Smooches.

I'm back. 6:51pm and minis are in bed. Jack is ASLEEP and Ryan is seriously considering REM. Hell yes, I am awesome. Were you doubting me? Perhaps the faux relay races I set up in the backyard tuckered them out? Dunno. Just a thought.

14 comments:

Jennifer (Jen on the Edge) said...

Well, looking super cute is the most important thing.

I really hope the housing market starts to move again soon.

kb said...

well, on the up side, your blog looks freaking adorable. (if i do say so...)

Traci Anne said...

I'd totally buy a house for you if I were in Georgia!

Now, if you start selling homes in Texas? WE ARE IN BUSINESS.

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Traci Anne- I will hook you up with a fab agent in Texas when you're ready to head back!

maggi said...

your blog layout is a-w-e-s-o-m-e! i bet you looked super cute with your barbie flip...

Southern Fried Girl said...

Got yours lists and you are the bestest.

Girl, you put forth about 50x more effort than I did today, appearance wise.

And so what you are saying is that I should NOT go into real estate?

carrie said...

I knew you were Katie's friend. I enjoy reading your blog however I don't really know you (I just think I do).

Spring is just around the corner - doesn't the market usually pick up then? Anyway Good Luck!!

Sasha said...

So I see you got the message that it was Wax Removal Week for the Sashas and the Clemsons. An equal amount was taken from the ears of both my kiddos. Yuck.

Doc said that solution was Colace- poke a hole in the capsule and squeeze the liquid in their ear and have them lay there for 15 minutes or so, then flush out with water. Who knew? Not sure if I want to try it or not.

Hair Girl said...

Love love love your blog- my friends and I read it here in Marietta every day. I too have been blessed with children with small ear canals. Our pediatrician uses Hydrogen peroxide to flush it out. Works well (we tell them the bubbles are chasing the wax out)and have you ever tried to make a child lay still for 15 minutes. Not happening in my house!

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Hair Girl, Thanks for stopping by, maybe I'll run into you sometime in Marietta...I'll be the "used to be cute one" with "almost" cute outfit on, possibly with 2 small howler monkeys in tow...

Steel Magnolia said...

you crack me up! Happy New Year!

Impoverished Preppy said...

Seriously? If you can get kids to sleep by 7 - I'll hire you. You don't mind the 10 hour commute, do you?

magnolia mama said...

If we ever move back to ATL, I'll be looking you up, Clemsongirl! The Seattle market is slowing down - first time in the 10 years I've lived here.

Carey Schutte said...

Ok, this is totally unrelated but...I need a veteran mom aka you to help me think of good teacher gift ideas and cute ways to celebrate your child's birthday at preschool--I know you were all over that in O-town. Miss you lots and L-O-V-E your blog!